If you believe that you or your clients deserve business awards, but do not have the time or expertise to compose powerful award submissions yourself, then we can help.
We are the world’s first ‘award entry consultancy’. Helping businesses enter awards successfully is what we do for a living – day in, day out, since June 2006 and we have naturally become really rather good at it, even if we say so ourselves.
Since its inception, Boost has grown every year in terms of employees, clients and turnover. Yet despite our continuous growth, we still offer a personal service; and thanks to our ever-improving processes, infrastructure and techniques, we are edging up our win rate even though awards are becoming more and more competitive each year.
Our services for those entering awards
We can help you evaluate the impact of your initiatives and strategies, write your submissions and even help you prepare for judges visits and second stage presentations. We also run related workshops.
Key facts about Boost Awards
Here are the key things that you should know about us:
- Our current win rate is nearly 40% (all genuine third-party awards – see our ethics page) with over 75% becoming finalists or higher.
- We have successfully helped over 400 companies win over 1,000 awards.
- We have operations in the UK, Ireland, USA, France and New Zealand
- We provide a free ‘Award Alerts‘ service with over 7,000 opt-in subscribers.
- Our free-to-access list of industry awards receives over 8,000 visits per month (50,000 unique visitors a year).
- Our 200+ clients range in size from start-ups to multinationals and include over twenty FTSE 350 companies.
- We have the largest team of award entry consultants anywhere in the world (currently 20 employees and 4 regular associates).
- We were featured on the BBC documentary “Getting the Gongs”.
So now you know who we are, we recommend you take one of two courses of action (or both):